(Files by Brody Langager-MyPGNow)
In the past 72 hours, 20 new deaths have been reported, for an overall total of 2,129.
Four of those new deaths were in Northern Health, and six were in Interior Health.
BC Health officials report 1,618 new cases of COVID-19 over a three-day period, 289 in Northern Health, 254 in Interior Health:
- Oct. 22-23: 613 new cases
- Oct. 23-24: 529 new cases
- Oct. 24-25: 476 new cases
There are 4,966 active cases in the province, 1,042 in the north, 665 in the interior.
- Advertisement -
The new/active cases include:
- 699 new cases in Fraser Health
- Total active cases: 2,030
- 190 new cases in Vancouver Coastal Health
- Total active cases: 619
- 254 new cases in Interior Health
- Total active cases: 665
- 289 new cases in Northern Health
- Total active cases: 1,042
- 186 new cases in Island Health
- Total active cases: 551
- no new cases of people who reside outside of Canada
- Total active cases: 59
89.6% of eligible people 12 and older in B.C. have received their first dose of a vaccine and 84.4% have received their second dose.
90.0% of all eligible adults in B.C. have received their first dose and 85.0% have received their second dose.