Cariboo Chilcotin Coast Tourism Association (CCCTA) announced five leaders to serve on their marketing committee.
In a release, the leaders will be providing strategic advice on the priorities and direction of marketing in the region to the CCCTA Board and senior marketing staff.
CEO, Amy Thacker said that “our strength in the CCCT is the great diversity of our offering for visitors and these committee members bring an incredible blend of tourism and business experience spanning the region,”
The new marketing members include:
- Lisa Willis-Cuthbert – King Pacific Lodge
- Donn Irwin – Retreat Wilderness Inn
- Stewart Cawood – Barkerville Historic Town & Park
- Irene Meili – Fawn Lake Resort
- Johannes Bodendorfer – Lillooet & District Chamber of Commerce
The release added that tourism operators will get the chance to meet the members at their annual Tourism Summit and Annual General Meeting November 15th to 17th in Williams Lake.
More information on the new marketing members can be found on the Cariboo Chilcotin Coast Tourism Association website here.