Listen Live

Listen Live

Listen Live

HomeNews100 Mile House100 Mile House Fire Rescue Responds Twice to Local Gas Station

100 Mile House Fire Rescue Responds Twice to Local Gas Station

- Advertisement -

It was a busy day for the 100 Mile House Fire Rescue as members were called to the local Chevron gas station twice yesterday.

The first call at 7 a-m saw the building evacuated while members searched for a cause says Fire Chief Roger Hollander:

There was a smell of smoke in the air, however everything was clear visually. Our Carbon Monoxide detectors went off into alarm mode, so we ended up evacuating the staff and the one customer in the store.

The Department returned before two p-m to extinguish a fire inside the Chevron’s wall caused by the heater in an external restroom.

No one was injured in either incident and there were no extensions from the fire.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -

Continue Reading

More