Another Cariboo Chilcotin School District School has been added to Interior Health’s school exposures list.
Interior Health is reporting a potential COVID-19 exposure at Lake City Secondary, Williams Lake Campus on October 4th and 5th.
Other Cariboo Chilcotin School District schools listed include:
- Peter Skene Ogden Secondary, 100 Mile House – Oct. 4th, 5th, and 6th
- Horse Lake Elementary, Lone Butte – Oct. 4th and 6th
- Williams Lake, Nesika Elementary – Oct. 1st
- Williams Lake, Lake City Secondary, Columneetza Campus – Oct. 1st, 4th and 5th
- Williams Lake, Chilcotin Road Elementary – Oct. 1st
- 150 Mile House, 150 Mile House Elementary – Oct. 1st
Schools are removed from Interior Health’s list two weeks after the latest exposure date.
The official Northern Health public exposures webpage does not have any listings in the Quesnel School District.