Two schools in the South Cariboo have been added to Interior Health’s potential school exposures list.
Interior Health’s new listings for potential exposures within the Cariboo Chilcotin School District are:
- Peter Skene Ogden Secondary, 100 Mile House – Oct. 4th, 5th, and 6th
- Horse Lake Elementary, Lone Butte – Oct. 4th and 6th
Other schools within School District 27 listed as potential exposure events include:
- Williams Lake, Cataline Elementary – Sept. 29th
- Williams Lake, Nesika Elementary – Oct. 1st
- Williams Lake, Lake City Secondary, Columneetza Campus – Sept. 29th, Oct. 1st
- Williams Lake, Chilcotin Road Elementary – Oct. 1st
- 150 Mile House, 150 Mile House Elementary – Sept. 29th, Oct. 1st
Interior Health removes potential exposure event listings for schools 14 days after the most recent exposure date.
The official Northern Health public exposures webpage does not have any listings in the Quesnel School District.