Four more schools in the Cariboo-Chilcotin School District (School District 27) have been added to Interior Health’s potential exposure event list.
The new listings are:
- 108 Mile Ranch, 108 Mile Ranch Elementary – Sept. 21
- 100 Mile House, 100 Mile Elementary – Sept. 21
- Williams Lake, Chilcotin Road Elementary – Sept. 23rd and 24th
- Williams Lake, Marie Sharpe Elementary, Sept. 27th
Six other schools are still listed as potential exposure events:
- Williams Lake, Cataline Elementary – Sept. 15th, 16th, 17th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd
- Williams Lake, Columneetza Senior Secondary – Sept. 16th, 20th, 21st
- Williams Lake, Nesika Elementary School – Sept. 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th
- 100 Mile House, Peter Skene Ogden Secondary – Sept. 20th, 21st, 22nd
- 100 Mile House, PSO Storefront School – Sept. 20th, 21st
- 150 Mile House, 150 Mile House Elementary – Sept. 21st, 22nd, 23rd
No schools in the Quesnel School District (School District 28) have been listed on Northern Health’s potential exposures list.