Some Cariboo Memorial Recreation Complex activities require proof of vaccination
Cariboo Memorial Recreation Complex -File photo MyCaribooNow.com)
Some activities at the Cariboo Memorial Recreation Complex will require proof of vaccination, and some activities won’t.
Visitors and participants at the Complex will need to show their BC Vaccine Card and government-issued photo identification for:
- Adult programs and fitness for anyone 22 and older.
- Adult (22 and older) spectators of any indoor sporting activity
- Events, bookings, and gatherings of more than 50 participants.
According to the city, proof of vaccination is not required for the following at this time:
- Recreation and sports activities for those 21 and under
- Public swimming and skating when not associated with an event
- Workers at the workplace, including coaches and volunteers required to run programs
- Before and after school programs
- Teachers and instructors providing education activities
The City says masks are required in all indoor facilities when not engaged in physical activity. Residents will be updated as any developments occur.