(Files by Brody Langager-MyPGNow)
BC Health Officials report that 395 new COVID-19 cases are in the province.
187 of those new cases were in Interior Health and 15 were in Northern Health.
There are 3,284 active cases in BC.
More than hald,1,893, are in Interior Health.
There are 111 active cases in the north.
72.5% of BC adults and 70.6% of those 12 and older are now fully vaccinated.
- Advertisement -
82.1% of those 12 and up and 83% of adults in the province received their first vaccine.
Of the active cases in BC, 71 individuals are in hospital and 23 are in intensive care.
The new/active cases include:
- 15 new cases in Northern Health
- Total active cases: 111
- 61 new cases in Vancouver Coastal Health
- Total active cases: 430
- 187 new cases in Interior Health
- Total active cases: 1,893
- 100 new cases in Fraser Health
- Total active cases: 619
- 31 new cases in Island Health
- Total active cases: 218
- one new case of a person who resides outside of Canada
- Total active cases: 13