Update: 100 Mile House Fire Rescue was called to the Super Save gas station on Alder avenue Friday Afternoon.
Firefighters say the station was closed off for several hours because of a small propane leak that witnesses say was coming from a vehicle at the station.
Fire crews kept water on the vehicle for most of the afternoon.
Alder avenue was partially closed during the incident, but reopened around 5:30 p.m.
Original Story-Fire Rescue on Scene of Minor Propane Leak: 100 Mile House Fire Rescue was on scene of an incident at the Super Save Gas station on Alder Avenue.
Firefighters at the scene said it is in response to a small propane leak at the station.
A vehicle on the station lot had developed a leak and was being hosed down by crews.
The station is closed and taped off for several hours.