The Williams Lake Fire Department will be conducting controlled burns throughout the City to help eliminate potential fire hazards beginning tomorrow.
The Department says the sessions will take place in the following areas:
– Water Tower, off of Gibbon and Western
– Stampede Grounds, below Oliver Street
– Hillside, behind the Mall
– Hillside, across from the Fire Hall on Hodgson Road
– Hillside, behind Williams Lake Secondary off of 6th and Comer Street
– Below the bus depot, top side of Boitanio Park off of Proctor Street
Anyone with further questions on the prescribed burns which will run until April 14th can contact the Department at 250-392-4321.
(Image Credit: Rebecca Dyok)