The 22nd Annual Business Excellence Awards-‘Business in Motion’ were held Saturday evening at the Elks Hall in Williams Lake.
The Recipients are as follows:
- Business of the Year – MARGETTS MEAT MARKET
- Service Excellence – SOUTH BROADWAY LIQUOR STORE
- Home Based Business – CREATIVELY COURTNEY
- Youth in Business – ANDREW SANDBERG
- Not For Profit – BIG BROTHERS & BIG SISTERS OF WILLIAMS LAKE
- Newsmaker – KAYLA MOLESCHI
- Tourism Excellence – GUIDE TO WILLIAMS LAKE – TRIBUNE
- Hugo Stahl – LERAE HAYNES
- Greatest Improvement – WALK-RITE SHOE STORE
The Williams Lake & District Chamber of Commerce also thanked Cariboo-Chilcotin MLA Donna and Mayor of Williams Lake Walt Cobb for their efforts during the wildfires this summer.
Executive director Claudia Blair said in an interview Thursday that it was great to see the nominations that came in and that they are fortunate to have so many people support them.