6 charged in Anahim Lake double homicide
The North District Major Crime Unit (NDMCU) in partnership with the BC Coroner Service has identified 23-year-old Matthew Hennigar and 22-year-old Kalvin Andy as the two victims of a double homicide in Anahim Lake just before midnight on Boxing Day.
Provincial Crown Counsel has approved charges on the following individuals in relation to this investigation:
- 27-year-old Everett O’REILLY (1st Degree Murder)
- 28-year-old Christian CRACIUN (2nd Degree Murder)
- 25-year-old Andrew JONGBLOETS (2nd Degree Murder)
- 26-year-old Serena RHEM (2nd Degree Murder)
- 33-year-old Lucille MACK (Manslaughter)
- 22-year-old Stephen MECHAM (Manslaughter)
NDMCU Investigators are attempting to determine a timeline for O’Reilly, Jongbloets, Rhem, and Cracium from the time of the offence (Dec. 26 at 11:53 pm) until the time of their arrest around 10:00 am on Dec. 27.
RCMP ask if you have any information to contact the NDMCU at the Anahim Lake RCMP Detachment at 250-742-3211.