Listen Live

Listen Live

Listen Live

HomeNewsHot Tub To Blame For Fire That Destroys Home In Quesnel

Hot Tub To Blame For Fire That Destroys Home In Quesnel

The cause of a fire that destroyed a home on Grosz Road in Quesnel early Sunday (May 1) morning has now been determined.
Duty Officer Roger Knorr says it started in an electrical junction box for an older model hot tub.
Knorr says the owner, who was working up north at the time of the fire, was working to get it ready for the season and was having some issues with it.
He says the explosions people heard prior to the fire were not due to natural gas and were just normal things in a house.
The fire not only destroyed the home but also the garage and two vehicles.
- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading

More